Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blog Award

Thanks to my dear friend Karissa of "A Daughter's Devotion" for awarding me with "The Most Stylish Blog Award"!  The rules ask me to list seven random things about myself.  So, here they are...

1.  I collect postcards.  I have many from around the world, even though I have never been to those places.  The only foreign country I have been to is Mexico.  If you know me, and ever travel anywhere (I collect postcards from the U.S., too), I would love to get a postcard from there! :)

2.  When I was little, I always wanted a dog, but my mom always told me I couldn't get one until I was twelve.  Well, my family got our first dog when I was ten! :) She's a Sheltie, and I'm happy we have her (even if it was a little "early")!

3.  I studied Latin for two years.

4.  I know people living in at least 17 states.  Some of them, I hardly know, but I've met them!

5.  I am part Native American.

6.  Last year, I visited both the East Coast and the West Coast.

7.  I have lived in three states, and five houses.

Now, I would like to give this award to my friend Katelyn of "A Life of Purpose"...

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

Thanks for the award, Bethany!!! I'll post it on my blog soon :) :) <3

Post a Comment