Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We are home!

We are home from D.C.!

Let me tell you what we did this past weekend.

We arrived at my aunt and uncle's house Friday night. We had dinner, and we watched a movie on their new 3D TV.

Saturday was not too busy. We drove through downtown Frederick, MD with my aunt and uncle, and also stopped at two Cival War Battlefields. That night, after dinner, we went to Rita's - a place that sells frozen custard. The custard was tasty!

Sunday was busier. We went to the International Spy Museum, and the Museum of Natural History. My favorite thing at the Museum of Natural History was the butterfly pavilion. That was fun!

On Monday, we left my aunt and uncle's house, and drove to Baltimore. We saw the harbor there. We flew home from Baltimore that night.

We had a good trip! Thanks for visiting my blog during our trip! If you would like to continue reading my blog, I will be posting some this summer!

By the way, for those of you who do not have a Google account and "continued as a guest", your invitation will expire a month after you received the invitation. If you would like to continue to have access to my blog, please e-mail me and let me know so I can invite you again when the invitation is about to expire.

Thanks,

Bethany

0 comments:

Post a Comment